Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/ultimat5/public_html/forum_new/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
ultimatega.com • View topic - Gulfstream package

ultimatega.com

The Ultimate GA Traffic Forum
It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:30 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Gulfstream package
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:46 am 

I'm new to this forum and I love your packages, is there any chance of a gulfstream V or 550 package?

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Gulfstream package
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:45 am 

Slim chance. The Gulfstreams are nice, but other projects have priority at the moment. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:43 pm 

Any chance of a Global Express, or citation 525 or 560?

or have i missed these anywhere?

Thanks
Danny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:24 pm 

Sadly, there are no Citation models around, except Henry's 550. I find that a bit strange, but I have to admit that the Citations all look a bit boring (except the X, of course).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:14 pm 

I know this isn't AI but... Eaglesoft have been developing a Citation 560XL for ages. It looks really good but they're taking a long time to release it. :x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:43 am 

hi im new. im looking for a g400 450 500 or 550 for fsx. might sound dumb but i dont know much about these downloads. i just downloaded one and it has no engine sound and no panel. it was from another web site. anyway i would love to find one. would probably be willing to pay for it. any help would be greatly appreciated. anyone with some good advice can contact me at my email. too2fast4you2@hotmail.com. thanks

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:15 pm 

Hi Mike,

I think what you want is a flyable Gulfstream with a good panel...we only do stuff for the AI traffic (computer controlled planes), and our planes (and likely the one you found) are not made to be flown by the user.

Sadly, I know of no good Gulfstream for FS. I seem to remeber that Eaglesoft once mentioned that they tried to do a Gulfstream, but that Gulfstream's legal department did not agree. I heard they are very protective and to not tolerate (payware) models of their planes. But I can really recommend you any of Eaglesoft's models, if you want a good flyable business jet.

Alex,
I saw their 560, too. Looks great! But I would rather see their Citation X v2 first, propably much more fun to fly. ;) I think they have way to many projects running in parallel, no wonder it takes them so long to get anything out.

Yours,
Felix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:01 am 

hey thanks for the reply. i have been tinkering with the flight characteristics and have made some good improvements. my father retired out of a g5 so i have a great source. however i have a problem often when i try to look at my gulfstream models from the outside my screen goes completely black and all i can see are nav lights and landing lights and such. please tell me if you know anything about this i am using the model in fsx? another thing i would really like to learn how to design my own paint schemes and panels and maybe eventually my own models if i get good enough where do i start i have the patience and i love this stuff im sure i could learn. please respond thanks again

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:32 pm 

Hi,
I downloaded the GIV package which is great, but I was wondering if someone could do a repaint of a plane that I think is very nice.
The tail no. is N99GA and many pictures can be found of it when it is searched on Google.

I tried repainting the plane already with the repaint kit, but it didn't work out.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:03 pm 

The plane I am waiting for Eagle Soft to release is the FSX version of John Sharps Nemises